SPECIALIZED LAWYERS IN EUROPE AND WORLDWIDETo support our export clients, we have built our own network of specialized lawyers in more than 45 countries worldwide:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroun, Canada, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Morocco, the Netherlands, New-Zeeland, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Thailand, Turkey, etc.
Like us, these colleagues are specialized in laws and regulations applicable to products. They have full knowledge of their jurisdiction, case law precedents, national institutions as well as market practices.
These colleagues are our best friends. We have no arrangement or exclusivity with them. We are simply bound by competence and lawyers’ ethics: professional secrecy, confidentiality, absence of conflict of interests.
Certain lawyers from our network are also members of the Food Lawyers Network. This trustworthy network gathers colleagues with the same level of expertise in Food Law.
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL EXPERTSIn the product sector there are very strong links between law, regulation, science and technology.
Product Law Firm’s lawyers have always been in contact with experts. Over the years, they have built their own network of veterinarians, pharmacists, dieticians, nutritionists, toxicologists, plant specialists, analysis laboratories, etc.
These experts are capable of solving the most complex issues. Examples of their contribution to our cases are numerous:
- Analysis and interpretation of testing results from the administration’s laboratories
- Precise evaluations of microbiological and chemical risks during food crisis
- Help with decision making regarding product withdrawal / recall
- Analysis and evaluation of scientific evidence of an advertising
- Preparation of scientific and technological arguments for insurance expertise
- Intervention as a private expert for our clients in case of judicial expertise
This network of experts is overseen by our partner Science For Product®.