Product Law Firm’s lawyers get involved as soon as the company or its products are under pressure.
- Inspections by authorities: coaching; help with drafting responses to the authorities; mapping of procedures and following steps, appeals against administrative injunctions and compliance orders.
- Crisis Management: hotline; decision-making support with the help of our scientific and technical experts; preservation of evidences with our bailiffs; proofreading of press releases.
- Litigation with business partners and competitors: drafting of responses to formal notices; regulatory briefings before audits; litigation in case of unfair competition, delivery of faulty ingredients, etc.
- Criminal litigation: defense of the company and its executive officers prosecuted for unfair commercial practices, violation of health standards regulations, tampering, food poisoning, defective products.
- Legal actions initiated by consumers and their associations.
Some examples ?
- Defense of tens of companies and executive officers prosecuted for food poisonings (e.g. listeria, E. Coli, salmonella, etc.) or commercial deceptive practices
- Criminal defense of a mass consumption products distributor in a case about CE marking and product labelling.
- Defense of a French major brand against its supplier guilty of health violations