Product Law Firm supports its clients in their efforts to gain market access regarding:
- Free movement of goods in Europe: legal and scientific strategy for challenging obstacles to commerce created by Member States; drafting of defense arguments for exported and imported products; liaison with the “Product Contact Point”; etc.
- Export assistance and coordination of multi-state projects in Europe and worldwide: preparation of French and European legal arguments; identifying and selecting foreign correspondents; management of conflicts of interests; budget negotiation; proofreading and harmonization of the responses; etc.
- Market placement formalities: legal advice for products’ declaration formalities (e.g. food supplements); support with formalities regarding authorization and evaluation procedures (e.g. Novel food, additives, processing aids, nutritional substances, etc.).
- Memo on the regulation of GMOs in more than 20 countries: Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Italy, Turkey, etc.
- Operational memo in 25 countries on the legal risks for the subsidiaries of a major French corporation in the event of non-compliant labelling or product safety issues.
- Assistance to American company before the European Commission and EFSA for the authorization of a Novel Food.